søndag 9. september 2012

About

Why yet another blog about technical stuff Java?

First of I would like to create a place where I can drop in "notes to myself". I do figure out stuff, or find stuff on the internet which I find useful. All of this end up in my brain which is quite a crowded place already, and it is getting harder to remember all of this when our silly industry happens to create loads of exciting stuff every day.

I am an norwegian Java developer, and have been so since 2007. Previous I have worked with technical IT support and have had computers as my hobby since 1995.

Java No Makanaikata is Japanese, and I think it translate to something like "Java Cook". Its hard to create useful blog addresses when everything is pretty much taken :)

v1.1 - 09.sept.2012

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar